Electronics Workshop for Schools
Through its electronics workshop, NeoRobos allows school students to acquire skills related to embedded systems. The hands-on training using microcontrollers like Arduino and other equipment enables the students to apply and enhance their creativity.
During the workshop, the students also learn to control their electronics projects through C/C++ programming. This ensures programming doesn’t look like a tough nut to crack. It also paves the way for complicated projects like home automation systems and robotic cars.
Eligible Grades: 6th onwards
Duration: One-day, three-day, or ten-day workshop (2-4 hours per day)
Through this electronics workshop, the school students will:
● Get accustomed to different Types of Microcontrollers & Sensors
● Learn programming concepts using C and C++
● Use a wide variety of components to make prototyping projects
● Learn to control robots using Electrical concepts
What’s included in the workshop?
The workshop includes:
● Training by industry experts
● Equipment (microcontrollers, sensors, wires, software, etc.)
● Certificate to each participating student
Contact our electronics experts for fees, curriculum and other essential information. The schools can also upgrade to Tinkering Lab (complete lab with a separate program for each grade). Or, simply get Tinkering box from our portal Our STEM Box.