Internet of Things Workshop for Schools
In spite of the growing demand for IoT (Internet of things) professionals, there are very few institutions offering courses in this technology. The school students from India are totally unaware of this technology.
Keeping this in mind, NeoRobos offers IoT workshops in schools to build a strong foundation. The hands-on training, coupled with an explanation of current trends, ensure the learners understand every aspect of this technology in demand.
Eligible Grades: 6th-12th
Duration: One-day, three-day, or ten-day workshop (2-4 hours per day)
Through this course, students will:
● Control things using Web Page over WiFi
● Build Android Apps
● Learn how to push sensor data to the server
● Control things using Google Voice Assistant
● Work with Node MCU (Inbuilt Wi-Fi) development kit
What’s included in the workshop?
The workshop includes:
● Training by industry experts
● Certificate to each learner
Connect with our Internet of Things experts today for fees, curriculum, and other essential information. The schools can also upgrade to the IoT lab for in-depth training.