STEAM Education Workshop for Schools
NeoRobos offers STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) workshops to instill 21-century skills among school students and prepare them for the upcoming technological revolution. The experienced STEM educators utilize educational kits, robotics toys, and other resources to achieve this.
Every concept is taught using a well-structured 4Cs approach, involving Connect, Construct, Contemplate, and Continue. Each workshop is concluded with an assessment to examine the skills of the students on different parameters.
Eligible Grades: Nur-12th
Duration: One-day, three-day, or ten-day workshop (2-4 hours per day)
Through this course, students will:
● Gain proficiency in Collaboration, Questioning, Problem-Solving, Critical thinking
● Explore Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math disciplines in an interconnected manner
● Connect the taught concepts with Real-World Application through hands-on with various educational kits
What’s included in the workshop?
The workshop includes:
● Training by STEAM Educators
● Equipment (educational kits, robotics kits, etc.)
● Certificate to each participating student
Connect with our STEAM educators today for fees, curriculum, and other information. The schools can also upgrade to Integrated STEM K-12 Lab to integrate STEM education in their curriculum.